Bisp: Benazir Income Support Programme
The Benazir Income Support Programme is a social welfare program in Pakistan that provides financial assistance to disadvantaged families, research has shown that there are tremendous benefits in having a network of supportive program like Bisp: those with robust country or social support networks have better health, longer lives, and have report higher well-being.
Also The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is known as a federal unconditional cash transfer poverty reduction program in country of Pakistan. It is Launched in July 2008 and it was the largest single social safety net program in the Pakistan country with nearly RS. Therefore 90 billion ($900 million) distributed to 5.4 millions beneficiaries in 2016.
The program has distributed Rs.19,338 (or approx. $195) per annum distributed per month in the year (2016). Note The stipend is linked to the Consumer Price Index and is paid through a smart card. The Department for International Development of the United Kingdom is the largest foreign backer of the program and it is providing $244 million (or 27%) of the total funds in 2016 with the Pakistani Government providing the rest of it.
Different separate ministry, Ministry of Poverty Alleviation & Social Safety (PASS) was established and Benazir Income Support Program was made part of the Poverty Alleviation and Social Security Division.
You can now visit the Benazir Income Support Programme to place your form or visit Tehsil Office closest to you to join in the programme and do the NSER survey.
Note: You will be required to answer questions about your monthly household income & annual household income & any existing medical issues, whether you rent or own your home. You will be categorized as eligible for income support under the programme based on your answers given well pleased & Click This form if you only need Bisp Job Application Trainer Form
Registration Page BISP
Registration Page BISP: Trainers Registration Form of Financials & Annual Budget. Budget Estimate 2023 – 2024, INLAND STUDY TOUR OF 38TH MCMC, NIM PESHAWAR TO BISP HQs SECRETARY BISP
You have to take a few steps to register for the Benazir Income Support Program. The Well Know Benazir Income Support Program will issues you a form. If you have to enter all your information in the form link, you should have a time to do it.
- First you have to visit the official website of Bisp online registration.
- After that is done, then you have to click on the form
- In the Bisp form, you have to give all your correct information that is been asked for
- A confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number, after a few moments
- After confirmation you are assured of this
- You will get the money from the Benazir Income Support Program, if you are accepted, and in case of ineligibility in any way you tried, you must apply to the Benazir Income Support Program office directly.
- After going there to the office directly, it will be more easier to get approval.
How To Register in BISP
These Are The Step In Registering in the Benazir Income Support Program by filling out the online form, and you are your way to getting amount of 9 Thousand rupees from the Benazir Income Support Program.
- You Must Get Your National Identity Card number in the form Bisp Registration
- Then Enter your name and other necessary information
- You will receive email or message immediately after submitting