DMCA Policy for https://ehsaasprogram8171online.pk
Last Updated: [Date]
[Your Website Name] (“we,” “us,” “our,” or “the Company”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA policy outlines the procedures we follow when dealing with allegations of copyright infringement on our website, https://ehsaasprogram8171online.pk (the “Website”).
Notice of Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Website, please notify our designated Copyright Agent (contact information below). To be effective, your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or as a result of misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent (contact information below). To be effective, your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the notification of claimed infringement or an agent of such person.
Designated Copyright Agent:
We will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrighted material.
Changes to this DMCA Policy:
We reserve the right to update or modify this DMCA policy at any time. Any changes will be effective when posted on the Website.