Shehbaz Sharif, the prime minister, launched the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program initiative to help needy and deserving families. The World Bank claims that Ehsaas Emergency Cash is the fastest Cash Aid Program in existence. Many people use cars and motorcycles to commute to work and get around, but because gas prices are so high, they are unable to afford them. This is because the cost of fuel is rising every day. Everything becomes more expensive as a result of high inflation rates. Poor and deserving families are suffering in this era because they cannot meet their needs.
This program aims to help deserving families by providing them with financial assistance. A 14000 RS grant would be given to deserving people and families by the Pakistani government. They might be able to meet their needs and relieve some of their financial burden with the aid of this sum. This Emergency Program is run by the Poverty Alleviation Fund and the Benazir Income Support Program. Emergency Cash will be provided to 1.2 million families.
The second Phase of Cash distribution started in July 2023 and ended in August 2023. The amount of emergency cash is 25000 RS as a regular installment to deserving families.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program?
To ensure that those who genuinely need the assistance will receive it, Ehssas Emergency Cash establishes eligibility requirements.
Here is the list of eligibility criteria for this program:
- Individuals whose monthly salary is below 30,000 RS are eligible for this program.
- Individuals from a socially underprivileged group whose lives are affected by Covid-19.
- Individuals who are working in federal departments and who are government employees are not eligible for this program.
- Individuals who belong to all provinces, including AJK and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible for this program.
- People who are employed on a daily basis or who work in an office setting and are struggling financially as a result of the high rate of inflation are eligible for this program.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Nadra Online Registration 2023:
The Government of Pakistan introduced the process of online registration to make the registration process more efficient and accessible. People from all over the nation are gathered on a single platform by this online web portal so they can meet their needs.
Step-by-step procedure for online registration:
The steps below should be followed in order to sign up for the Emergency Cash Program:
- The applicant should visit the official website of Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program.
- Now click on the “Register” tab.
- Fill out the registration form given on the web portal.
- The applicant should provide all required information, including name, CNIC, age, income status, and family size.
- The applicant should need to attach documents like their national identification card to check their eligibility.
- The team behind the program will check eligibility after the application has been submitted.
- If your CNIC is not valid for the program, then you’ll receive a message that “Your CNIC is not eligible for this program”. If you are eligible, you will automatically move on to the next step.
- Once your eligibility is confirmed, you’ll start receiving cash assistance directly from HBL branches, ATMs, and HBL Konnect AHSAAS program services.
How do I apply for Ehsaas Cash Program Registration 2023?
People can apply for the program by following these steps if they do not have access to register themselves online:
- Open the SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Send a text to 8171.
- Send 13-digit CNIC to 8171.
- After sending the text, you’ll receive a confirmation of your eligibility.
- After conformation, you’ll start receiving financial assistance from HBL branches, ATMs, and HBL Konnect AHSAAS program services.
How do I register for the Ehsaas Cash Program 2023?
- Visit the nearest Benazir Income Support office with your CNIC and B-forms of your children.
- Then you’ll receive a survey token after showing your ID card.
- Wait for your turn, and then you’ll be called as soon as it’s your turn.
- All of your information will be collected in this survey.
- After receiving a confirmation text via the number 8171, the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program will begin disbursing your funds.
Ehssas Emergency Cash Program Helpline:
The Ehsaas Cash Program Helpline can be reached at 0800-24677 if anyone has questions about the program’s specifics or wants to confirm their eligibility.
Individuals who are receiving an amount and want to check their balance can simply open the online web portal, enter their CNIC, and click on the Know button, then have information about your balance or eligibility.
The government of Pakistan started this initiative for the welfare of low-income families who are suffering due to high rates of inflation. They will not have to worry about money thanks to this program.This program provides a lot of financial assistance to the needy.
What are the benefits of the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program?
This program provides Cash assistance of 14000 RS to low-income families and reduces poverty.
How do I apply for Ehsaas Cash Program 8171?
Send your CNIC on 8171 and check your eligibility; if you are eligible, you’ll start having cash transfers of 14000 RS from HBL ATMs or HBL KONNECT Ahsaas Program Service.
What is the EHSAAS Emergency Cash Program Helpline?
For any detailed information about Emergency Cash Program, you can contact at 0800-24677