According to the instructions of the Chief Minister of Punjab, the Punjab government started the Ehsaas Humqadam Program for the financial support of disabled people with a sum of three and a half billion rupees. A monthly stipend of Rs.2000 for disabled persons.
People who are disabled and dependent on others are called disabled and need physical and economic support for their socioeconomic development. The Punjab government has promoted the concept of financial inclusion and allocated resources to empower women and youth.
Table of Contents
Ehsaas Humqadam Program 2023
Due to the recent increase in the prices of household items, it has become very difficult to meet daily needs, so the government of Pakistan has promised to help the poor sections of society in entrepreneurship and development. Online registration for the Ehsaas Humqadam program has been started.
Humqadam Code 8123
The Humqadam program was launched on December 3, 2022, for people with disabilities. Under this program, an unconditional cash transfer of Rs.2000 per month will be given to disabled persons. If you or a member of your family is eligible for the Humqadam Program, they can register themselves. And can get financial assistance of 2000 from the government every month. First, you have to type HQ your ID card number and send it to 8123. Or even by going to your nearest Benazir office can be registered.
How to Check Eligibility?
Persons with disabilities from any family can apply for this program in the following ways:
First, type your ID card number with HQ on your mobile and send this message to 8123. After some time you will receive a confirmation message telling you whether you are eligible for Disability Assistance or not.
It should be remembered that the Humqadam program has been started only for the disabled. Therefore those persons who have no disability and are not disabled please apply for this program such persons will not be eligible. Disability is a prerequisite to joining the hum Qadam program. The Humqadam program has been launched only for disabled people so its eligibility criteria have also been allocated.
How to Apply to the Humqadam Program?
You can register for the Humqadam program by following the steps below:
- First, you have to type HQ your ID card number and send it to 8123.
- Or even by going to your nearest Benazir office can be registered.
- They should give them their thumbprint.
- You will be given a form to complete and submit to the Ehsaas office.
- In this way, you can register and get 2000 rupees per month from the government.
2000 Monthly Assistance
According to the Punjab Govt, the Chief Minister of Punjab earmarked 3.5 billion rupees for the assistance of disabled persons according to this program to every disabled person in 2000. Under this program, an unconditional cash transfer of Rs.2000 per month will be given to disabled persons.
Humqadam Program Objectives
- Improving social inclusion of PWDs in Punjab.
- A plan to improve the lives of PWDs.
- Steps to reduce social network dependence of PWDs.
- Providing PWDs with financial assistance.
People with disabilities can visit the online portal to learn more about the Rs 2,000 per month scheme the online portal will also inform you about the eligibility and you will get all the information. Apart from this, you can contact the Ehsaas Rashan program to get a free ration every month.
Terms & Conditions for Eligibility
- Only Pakistanis can apply for this program.
- Applicant’s disability must be mandatory.
- Eligible persons should have a PMT score of 30.
- Half of the disabled persons will get 1500 per Month.
- Full disabled persons will get 2000 per Month.
8123 Humqadam Program
The HumQadam program is designed for disabled and special people. This program is designed to provide financial assistance to these people and to provide wheelchairs to these people. The registration procedure for this program is very easy.
Also, Read: Ehsaas Program 9000 Check online
- You have to visit the Independent Income Support Program and register there.
- After registration, you have to check your eligibility.
- The eligibility check procedure is very easy.
- You have to submit your ID card 8123.
- You will be notified immediately about your eligibility.